Mary K Young and Alex Dimitrief, via a webinar, will examine what is on the minds of General Counsels and how best to communicate with and serve them in light of the challenges they are facing with COVID-19. Mary K and Alex will hold a conversation that taps into Alex’s unique understanding of what in-house counsel are facing. Alex will draw on his experience helping to guide General Electric through the 2008 global recession among other crises.
The conversation will include a discussion of:
- What General Counsels are thinking about during this crisis and what their highest priorities are
- Where relationships with law firms rank on a GC’s list of priorities during a crisis like this and what this means for law firms
- Things law firms can do to make a good and long-lasting impression on their clients and what law firm relationship partners should avoid doing
- How marketing and business development staff can help their firms navigate this pandemic
- Types of communications from law firms that in-house counsel welcome and types to be avoided
June 9, 2020 - 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
To register for the webinar, please visit the LMA Caring for Clients webpage.