Ideas & Insights
New Post-Recession Metrics For BigLaw Partner Success
Our insights about markets, trends, and emerging best practices help clients achieve market leadership.
March 1, 2018
2018 Law Firm Leaders Survey — Texas
Executive Summary of results from 2018 survey of Texas law firm leaders:
82% report they were approached to combine with another firm in the past year. Texas remains a highly sought-after growth destination.
32% are open to considering a combination with another firm in the next three to five years. Of these, 80% indicated interest in a transformational combination with a larger or similarly- sized firm.
ZGuide to Leading Law Firms: Zeughauser Group’s 2017 Pocket Guide to The American Lawyer Rankings
A downloadable pocket guide to Am Law 200 firms with key statistics for 2016:
- number of lawyers and equity partners
- profits per equity partner (PPEP)
- gross revenue and rank by gross revenue (GR)
- revenue per lawyer and rank by revenue per lawyer (RPL)
- compensation average for all partners